Martin M. Hokanson
Attorney at Law
Real Estate Litigation Attorney Serving the Katy, Texas Area
In practice for more than 35 years, I am a Katy, Texas real estate litigation attorney often called on by lawyers at large law firms to handle their courtroom cases. Property owners, investors, contractors and fellow lawyers throughout the Houston area recognize my effectiveness at representing clients in breach of contract and other real estate litigation matters.
Because I feel that it is important to work directly with my clients — providing personal, one-to-one service from the start of a real estate or commercial matter through its conclusion — I work primarily as a sole practitioner. I handle all aspects of your case myself, and when you have a question or concern, the answer will come straight from me.
Quality, personal representation for real estate problems
I focus on advising and representing individuals and small businesses in all aspects of real estate litigation and related commercial and business litigation matters. My clients appreciate the high level of personal service I provide. I handle each case myself, and do not hand the work off to a paralegal or another real estate attorney. I will work directly with you throughout our relationship, and I take the time to get to know not just the specifics of your legal issue, but you as a person.
Contact me now for a consultation
My regular office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., but I am flexible in my scheduling and can be available on evenings and weekends. The office is conveniently located on the Katy Freeway, with easy access from the Grand Parkway. Alternatively, we can meet at your office or other location convenient for you. For an initial consultation to discuss your real estate issue, call me now at 832-919-7670 or contact me online.
- State Bar of Texas, 1977
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, 1978
- United States Supreme Court, 1981
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas, 1990
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, 1993
- United States Court of Federal Claims, 1998
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas, 1999
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- J.D., University of Houston School of Law, 1977
- B.A., summa cum laude, Texas A&M University, 1974
- State Bar of Texas